Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 4: What do Gwyneth Paltrow and I have in common?

Day 4 Vitals:

Weight:  274 lbs. (weight measured after breakfast, normally before)
Mood:  Tired
Water Consumed:  3 Nalgenes
Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs with onions
Lunch:  Potato, dal, celery
Dinner:  Cheesy Cauliflower, dal
Hangry Thought of the Day:  I really dislike potatoes....

I'm not the first person to accept a challenge like this.  Even celebrities have tried.  Today marks the day I beat out Gwyneth Paltrow.  She lasted 4 days.  Here is a look at what she bought:




It actually looks pretty good, aside from the seven limes.  I wouldn't know what to do with those.  And living in California where food is more expensive, makes this even more impressive.  If you click on the link above you will see she even posted a couple of recipes.  I might have to try them.  I really like the cilantro, I could use some bold punchy flavors like that right now.    

So what would you make out of the above groceries?  What would you add or subtract?  Leave a comment in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment