Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 8: Grillin' Me Crazy

Day 8 Vitals:

Weight:  273 lbs.
Mood:  It's shopping day!
Water Consumed:  2 Nalgenes
Breakfast:  Oatmeal with Cinnamon
Lunch:  Potato with oil, salt, pepper, and curry
Dinner: Potato, Grilled hot dog x2, and a half ear of corn on the grill
Hangry Thought of the Day: I think I am getting over my Caribou Withdrawls

Had a couple of set back today concerning this weeks menu.  The first was the kids were playing with the bread machine the other day and lost kneading spinner that kind of makes the whole thing work.  Found one on eBay, but it will be a few days until I get it.

Second set back was the ground turkey I bought at Whole Foods the other day didn't hold up when I added eggs, onions and garlic too it.  It turned into complete mush.  I would add bread cumbs, but unfortunately, I don't have those in my pantry.  So much for burgers on the grill.  I do still have that back of hot dogs left over from last week!  Grilling day saved by Farmland Chicken Hotdogs!

So here is to diversity, may it make us forever stronger!


No comments:

Post a Comment