Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 27: A Little Bit About Me

Day 27 Vitals:


Weight:  269 lbs.
Mood:  Awesome it's game night
Water Consumed:  1 Nalgenes
Breakfast: Eggs
Lunch:  Burger and Fries (company lunch)
Dinner: Chicken Wing
Hangry Thought of the Day:  80 degrees in May!  Where is the snow?

So I have been talking about recipes, and interviews with Finnegans, and grocery shopping tips.  I thought I would take a night and let you guys know a little bit about myself.  I talked about my family in my first post, so this will focus on other lesser known facts.  So here are some neat little tid bits:
  • I am a big Doctor Who fan.  Even since I was a kid I have been watching that great Sci-Fi time travel show.  I even play in a role playing group for the series, every other Friday.
  • I like beer, like a lot.  But I don't drink as much as everyone thinks I do.  For me beer is about the experience of flavor, and trying something new.  I write for a blog at Beerploma.com.  I also dabbled a little in homebrewing.
  • I am an Eagle Scout.  I also earned my Vigil Honor, and Founder's Award.
  • I have been in the Grocery Industry for almost twenty years now.  I started out bagging groceries.  And currently I am a Certified Category Analyst for a packaged food sales and marketing company.
  • My wife is from Germany, and we travel back there about once a year to visit family.  I speak a good amount of Germany, but I am not quite fluent yet.
  • I love to cook, especially smoking and grilling.
  • My prized possession is a radio passed on to me from my Dad that is an old whiskey barrel converted with a kit.
  • I LOVE road trips to small towns I haven't visited before.
I will talk about some more at a later date.  But I go to get running for game night.  Thanks for reading!

Don't forget, if you like this blog please help us in trying to end Childhood Hunger here in the Twin Cities.  Click the link the FINNEGANS logo in the right hand panel, and donate what you can.  Every dollar helps to reach our goal of $2,500 for this GREAT cause where 98% of your dollar will go back to the community!  Thanks for you help!

You can find us on the web at the following places:


Please help spread the word of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment